We place cookies on your device for the reasons shown in our cookies policy. Please see our cookies policy for more information about cookies and how to change your settings. Otherwise, continue or close this message to allow all cookies.Close
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Weetabix Limited, Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering Northamptonshire NN15 5JR (the “Promoter”)
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Excludes Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
3. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4. Purchase of a promotional bottle or multipack is necessary to enter, unless an entrant is a Northern Ireland resident (see clause 9). Customers must keep their receipt as this may be required as part of the winner verification process.
5. Internet access is required in order to participate.
6. Promotional Period: The main promotion will run from 00:00 on 02/03/20 to 23:59 on 24/05/20, with a prize draw each week. There will be a further wash up draw period from 00:00 25/05/20 to 23:59 19/07/20 for entry into a final wash up prize draw. All times are GMT/BST.
7. How to enter: During the Promotion Period, entrants are required to:
8. Promotional packs are subject to availability and only available while stocks last.
9. No Purchase Necessary Entry: For residents of Northern Ireland only, a no purchase necessary entry route is provided. Northern Ireland residents should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name and address during the Promotional Period. Entries via this method will then be provided with a valid barcode for entry on the promotional microsite.
10. Each prize draw will select a winner from the previous week of entries. Weekly entries will be collected as follows:
11. Whilst entrants may enter all the draws, no one person may win more than one prize across the duration of the entire Promotion.
12. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
14. Winner Selection: Each prize draw will select a winner from the previous week of entries. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process.
15. The 12 prize draws to win festival tickets will take place on the following dates:
16. Prizes: Main prizes to be won in the first twelve prize draws only: 12 x pairs of weekend general access camping tickets (24 tickets in total) to the Isle of Wight festival on 11th – 14th June 2020. One pair of tickets per winner. Each of the 12 winners will also receive 2 x return ferry foot passenger tickets from Lymington to Yarmouth. Outbound ferry tickets from Lymington to Yarmouth will be booked for the afternoon of Thursday 11 June. Return ferry tickets from Yarmouth to Lymington will be booked for the afternoon of Monday 15 June. Winners may add a car to their ferry booking, although this will be subject to availability and will be at winners’ own expense. Prize excludes transport between winner’s home and Lymington and excludes transport between the ferry port and the festival site in the Isle of Wight. Winners may be subject to further terms and conditions as set out by the ferry provider for the foot passenger tickets, which are available to view at https://www.wightlink.co.uk/information/terms-conditions/. The Winners will need to liaise directly with the ferry operator for confirmation of booking, or for any additions or changes to the booking as required. The Promoter is not liable for any changes to ferry timetables, delays or cancellations to ferry services. Wash up draw prize is a camping tent.
17. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
18. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted by email within 2 days of the prize draw for that week taking place and will have 7 days to confirm details (name, email address, postal address and age) in order to claim the prize. Where a winner does not respond within the 7 day period, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
19. By claiming their prize, winners of the Isle of Wight festival tickets agree to the Terms and Conditions of Issue as outlined by the festival organisers, which can be found here: https://isleofwightfestival.com/assets/pdfs/IOW-Festival-TCs-2020.pdf
20. Festival ticket prizes will be delivered by courier to winners’ home addresses, arriving no later than Saturday 6 June. Ferry tickets will be sent to winners by email. The camping tent prize available in the wash-up draw will be delivered by courier within 7 days of winner confirmation.
21. Publicity: By entering the Promotion, the winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
22. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, the Promoter may elect to make available a list of winners’ surnames and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by emailing email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
23. Verification: The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and proof of ID (which winners must provide within 7 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
24. Liability: If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters. By participating in the promotion, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules in full.
29. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
30. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
31. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.